I recently saw this post on Ritu’s blog ..But I SmileAnyway and thought..well thats quite cool. Since I started blogging in November, you’ll know that I am not afraid to make fun of myself…and sometimes other people, but you may not know much about me (behind the candelabra, as it were) So here are my answers to a few questions…..
Im the one on the right.
1. Who are you named after?
Apart from one of the disciples of Jesus Christ, I don’t think I’m named after anyone in particular. My mum is a believer in having 3 syllables in your full name. (OCD much). So having a 1 syllable surname my 1st name is the 2 syllabled ‘Matthew’.which means gift of god…natch. Good job my surname wasn’t Cholmondely- Warner otherwise I would owe 3 syllables!
2. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, Im quite neat
3. What is your favourite lunch meat? Sausage
4. Longest relationship? 6 years
5. Do you still have your tonsils? No…they were carved out at 15 years and 11 months. I know this because the bastard doctors put me in the Children’s ward with all the screaming 3 year olds, because you had to be 16 to go in the adult ward.
6. Would you bungee jump?
Would I fuck?……
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, who has time for that?
8. Favourite ice cream?
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Mostly what they’re wearing because I’m judgemental like that…and sometimes unfortunately their odour.
10. Football or baseball?
I couldn’t be less interested
11. What colour pants are you wearing?
Orange Abercrombie and Fitch (Vintage)
12. Last thing you ate?
Lasagne…I cooked it…and it was amazing.
13. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
14. Favourite smell?
Bleu de Chanel
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Some needy ankle biting terrorist from work who will remain nameless. The call was at 19.04…check your phone log.
16. Hair colour?
Mousy Blond…ok brownish blond
17. Eye color?
18. Favourite foods to eat?
Crispy Shredded Chilli Beef…can’t get enough of the stuff
19. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings? …don’t you get those in dodgy massage parlours? Scary movies for me.
20. Last movie you watched?
Hurricane Bianca….god I’m so gay…but you need to watch it, its fabulous
21. Favourite Holiday?
Anywhere hot where alcohol is free-flowing
22. Beer or Wine?
Q. Whats an Essex girl’s favourite wine?
A “I wanna go to Lakeside”
23. Night owl or early bird?
Night owl….mornings are twats.
24. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday…no work today (or tomorrow)
24 1/2. Which three of your favourite bloggers you would like to know more about?
25. Who were the latest three people to follow your blog (link to their about page)?
Thank you guys and each one of my followers for following me!